Pune: Force India driver Adrian Sutil who was reportedly involved in a fist fight with an official of Lotus Renault GP after the Chinese GP admitted that he had unintentionally injured a person and that he apologized for the incident. âOn April 17, 2011 after the race in China I had been to an event. In this event, which I visited in private capacity, a very unfortunate action occurred from my side, because of which I injured another person completely unintentionally. I regret this accident and I have already apologized,â Sutil said.The German driver added he wonât be commenting on this issue any further. âAs this is a private matter, not in coherence with my job as formula 1 pilot, I appreciate your understanding that I wonât comment any further on this matter,â he said.The incident which happened at the M1NT nightclub in Shanghai came to light on Wednesday after reports surfaced about the brawl between Sutil and Lotus Renaultâs Eric Lux. The latter reportedly suffered an injury on his neck. It is surprising to hear Sutil getting involved in a nightclub brawl. He is not known for his aggression or temper. The German driver who has been with Force India right from the beginning, is an accomplished piano player.