Here are 10 reasons to watch the second ODI between India and Sri Lanka at Mohali:
1. Each of the last 4 ODIs contested at Mohali have been won by the team chasing. So expect the team, winning the toss to field. Also after how things panned for India in 1st ODI, they would look to make amends in their batting, and look to chase, which they are comfortable in doing.
2. India enjoys a 64.29% win-rate at PCA stadium having played 14 and won 9. Also India has won the 4 out of the last 5 matches at Mohali.
3. One more century for India to tie their record for most ODI tons in a calendar year. Right now they have 17 ODI tons this year, while in 1998, they had 18 ODI tons.
4. Jasprit Bumrah is the joint 3rd highest wicket taker in ODIs this year with Liam Plunket; both of them have 36 wickets. So this Indian has a chance to surpass him.
5. Hardik Pandya needs two more wickets to take 30 ODI wickets and score 500 ODI runs this year. This will be just the second time an Indian player has managed this (after Kapil Dev in 1986).
6. Jasprit Bumrah needs two more wickets to take 50 international wickets in 2017. He will be the 3rd Indian to do so after Ashwin (64) and Jadeja (62).
7. The in-form Sri Lankan bowler Suranga Lakmal needs three more Wickets to reach 200 international wickets.
8. 130 runs needed by Shikhar Dhawan to reach 4,000 ODI runs.
9. 109 runs needed by MS Dhoni to reach 10,000 ODI runs. He will be the 4th Indian and 12th person overall to this landmark.
10. Ajinkya Rahane needs 178 runs to reach 3,000 ODI runs.
Ajinkya RahaneHardik Pandyaind vs sl 2017jasprit bumrahMS DhoniPCA Mohalishikhar dhawanSuranga Lakmal
First Published: December 12, 2017, 4:28 PM IST