Jaipur: Jacques Kallis is arguably world's best allrounder and South Africa's mainstay for over a decade and a half, but he won't enjoy this bit of statistic from his Indian Premier League (IPL) career - four golden ducks and seven overall.
Kallis got out off the first ball to medium pacer Rahul Shukla in Kolkata Knight Riders' 19-run loss against Rajasthan Royals on Monday - putting him at second place in the list of batsmen with most ducks in the cash-rich league, behind Manish Pandey and Amit Mishra who have been dismissed for zero on eight occasions.
And if that's not enough, the South African icon holds another unwanted record, i.e., having been dismissed bowled the most times (15) in the IPL.
Here are some of the interesting statistics from Game 8 of IPL 6, which perched Rajasthan Royals on top of the points table with two out of two wins.
* Jacques Kallis' tally of seven ducks is bettered only by Manish Pandey (8) and Amit Mishra (8) at the IPL. His tally includes four golden ducks.
* Kolkata Knight Riders (125) have registered their lowest total against Rajasthan Royals at the IPL.
* Rajasthan Royals have won 39, lost 34 and tied one out of 74 played at the IPL - winning percentage 53.37.
* At Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur, Rajasthan have posted their third win in four IPL matches against Kolkata.
* Both Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals have won five games each against each other out of the eleven contested in the IPL (Tied 1).
* Rajasthan Royals became the second team after Sunrisers Hyderabad to register wins in both their games at the IPL 2013.
* Siddharth Trivedi (3 for 23) has recorded his best bowling figures against Kolkata Knight Riders at the IPL. His wicket-aggregate of 56 wickets at 27.71 runs apiece in 61 games is the second highest for Rajasthan at the IPL, behind the 57 (average 25.38) in 55 games by Shane Warne.
* Trivedi has received the Man of the Match award for the second time in the IPL.
* Rahul Dravid has been bowled on fourteen occasions in the IPL, equalling Kumar Sangakkara's tally. Jacques Kallis holds an unwanted record, having been dismissed bowled most times (15).
* Sunil Narine (six wickets at 6.83 runs apiece) and Kevon Cooper (6 at 7.50) are the leading wicket-takers in the current edition.
* Cooper's excellent performance of 3 for 15 is his second best at the IPL, next only to the 4 for 26 against Kings XI Punjab at Jaipur on April 6, 2012.
* Eoin Morgan (51 off 38 balls) has posted his tenth fifty in Twenty20 - his second at the IPL.
* Hodge (46 not out off 31 balls) has registered his highest score against Kolkata at the IPL.
* Manoj Tiwary, in the course of his 14, has completed his 1000 runs - 1006 at an average of 30.48 in 57 matches in the IPL.
* Yagnik became the second Rajasthan wicketkeeper after Mahesh Rawat (twice) to effect three dismissals in an innings in the IPL.
(With inputs from PTI)