DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2013 Audi S3 Sportback unveiled
Audi will be unleashing its 300PS S3 Sportback at the 2013 Geneva Auto Show.
Audi will be unleashing its 300PS S3 Sportback at the 2013 Geneva Auto Show. The new S3 has a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine which is good enough for 380Nm and races to 100kmph from standstill in only 5.0 seconds.
That is when it is mated to the S-tronic box. With the 6-speed manual, the numbers increase to 5.5s. Audi says that despite all this performance, the S3 Sportback will still deliver a fuel efficiency of 14.49kmpl.
Not one to skimp on equipment, Audi will be offering the S3 Sportback with sport-tuned suspension, 18-inch wheels and most important of all, the Quattro all-wheel drive.
Audi says that they have worked immensely on getting this car as skinny as possible with as much as 70kg of kerb weight shaved off from the outgoing model.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere