2013 Audi S3 Sportback unveiled
Audi will be unleashing its 300PS S3 Sportback at the 2013 Geneva Auto Show.
Audi will be unleashing its 300PS S3 Sportback at the 2013 Geneva Auto Show. The new S3 has a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine which is good enough for 380Nm and races to 100kmph from standstill in only 5.0 seconds.
That is when it is mated to the S-tronic box. With the 6-speed manual, the numbers increase to 5.5s. Audi says that despite all this performance, the S3 Sportback will still deliver a fuel efficiency of 14.49kmpl.
Not one to skimp on equipment, Audi will be offering the S3 Sportback with sport-tuned suspension, 18-inch wheels and most important of all, the Quattro all-wheel drive.
Audi says that they have worked immensely on getting this car as skinny as possible with as much as 70kg of kerb weight shaved off from the outgoing model.
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle