DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2013 Chevrolet Sail launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh onwards
The car looks identical to the Sail U-VA launched a few months back, with the addition of a boot.
Chevrolet has launched its Sail sedan in India at a starting price of Rs 4.99 lakh, ex-Delhi. The car looks identical to the Sail U-VA launched a few months back, with the addition of a boot.
The interiors too are shared with the hatch with AC, power steering and front power windows standard on all the variants. Higher trims of the Sail get a Bluetooth as also USB enabled music system. On the safety front, engine immobilizer is standard across variants and ABS, EBD on the higher trims.
The sedan shares its powertrain with the hatchback as well which means 88PS petrol and 78PS diesel engines mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. GM currently has no plans of plonking in an auto transmission.
Prices of the 2013 Chevrolet Sail variants, ex-Delhi:
Base (Petrol)- Rs 4.99 lakhs
LS (Petrol)- Rs 5.49 lakhs
LS ABS (Petrol)- Rs 5.7 lakhs
LT ABS (Petrol)- Rs 6.42 lakhs
Base (Diesel)- Rs 6.29 lakhs
LS (Diesel)- Rs 6.59 lakhs
LS ABS (Diesel)- Rs 6.8 lakhs
LT ABS (Diesel) - Rs 7.52 lakhs
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users