2013 Chevrolet Sail launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh onwards
The car looks identical to the Sail U-VA launched a few months back, with the addition of a boot.
Chevrolet has launched its Sail sedan in India at a starting price of Rs 4.99 lakh, ex-Delhi. The car looks identical to the Sail U-VA launched a few months back, with the addition of a boot.
The interiors too are shared with the hatch with AC, power steering and front power windows standard on all the variants. Higher trims of the Sail get a Bluetooth as also USB enabled music system. On the safety front, engine immobilizer is standard across variants and ABS, EBD on the higher trims.
The sedan shares its powertrain with the hatchback as well which means 88PS petrol and 78PS diesel engines mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. GM currently has no plans of plonking in an auto transmission.
Prices of the 2013 Chevrolet Sail variants, ex-Delhi:
Base (Petrol)- Rs 4.99 lakhs
LS (Petrol)- Rs 5.49 lakhs
LS ABS (Petrol)- Rs 5.7 lakhs
LT ABS (Petrol)- Rs 6.42 lakhs
Base (Diesel)- Rs 6.29 lakhs
LS (Diesel)- Rs 6.59 lakhs
LS ABS (Diesel)- Rs 6.8 lakhs
LT ABS (Diesel) - Rs 7.52 lakhs
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology