2013 Geneva Auto Show: SsangYong SIV-1 Concept
Poised to be a production crossover, the SIV-1 has aggressive bumpers and a high waistline.
Mumbai: SsangYong's design language has often been criticised but the SIV-1 Concept, we like.
Poised to be a production crossover, the SIV-1 has aggressive bumpers and a high waistline. The Korean SUV maker, now Mahindra-owned isn't revealing any other details about this crossover, apart from fact that there is a new nano tube technology-based function applied on all the windows.
This, SsangYong says that will help keep the SIV-1's windows clear in any given weather conditions.
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District