2013 Geneva Auto Show: SsangYong SIV-1 Concept
Poised to be a production crossover, the SIV-1 has aggressive bumpers and a high waistline.
Mumbai: SsangYong's design language has often been criticised but the SIV-1 Concept, we like.
Poised to be a production crossover, the SIV-1 has aggressive bumpers and a high waistline. The Korean SUV maker, now Mahindra-owned isn't revealing any other details about this crossover, apart from fact that there is a new nano tube technology-based function applied on all the windows.
This, SsangYong says that will help keep the SIV-1's windows clear in any given weather conditions.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets