2013 Geneva Auto Show: SsangYong SIV-1 Concept
Poised to be a production crossover, the SIV-1 has aggressive bumpers and a high waistline.
Mumbai: SsangYong's design language has often been criticised but the SIV-1 Concept, we like.
Poised to be a production crossover, the SIV-1 has aggressive bumpers and a high waistline. The Korean SUV maker, now Mahindra-owned isn't revealing any other details about this crossover, apart from fact that there is a new nano tube technology-based function applied on all the windows.
This, SsangYong says that will help keep the SIV-1's windows clear in any given weather conditions.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"