DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2013 Geneva Auto Show: SsangYong SIV-1 Concept
Poised to be a production crossover, the SIV-1 has aggressive bumpers and a high waistline.
Mumbai: SsangYong's design language has often been criticised but the SIV-1 Concept, we like.
Poised to be a production crossover, the SIV-1 has aggressive bumpers and a high waistline. The Korean SUV maker, now Mahindra-owned isn't revealing any other details about this crossover, apart from fact that there is a new nano tube technology-based function applied on all the windows.
This, SsangYong says that will help keep the SIV-1's windows clear in any given weather conditions.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO