2013 Nissan Terrano unveiled in India, launch in October
When viewed keeping the Duster in mind, the Terrano looks a bit more mature and sophisticated.
Terrano, the Duster equivalent for Nissan has officially been unveiled today. Born out of the Renault-Nissan alliance, the Terrano bucks the trend of badge engineered cars from the joint venture.
While at first glance, it is difficult for a commoner to basically decide whether he/she has seen a Duster or a Terrano, there is more to it than what meets the eye. The grille is all-new and is reminiscent of the SUVs from Nissan's fold like the Pathfinder and X-Trail.
Nissan says that nearly every body panel on the Terrano is new, save for the roof and rear quarter panel.
When viewed keeping the Duster in mind, the Terrano looks a bit more mature and sophisticated. Flanking the grille are headlamps which are slim and angular but blend well into the grille. Nissan has also redesigned the bonnet.
New bumpers make for a smarter housing for the fog lamps while the air dam ends in the bash guard in a similar fashion to the Duster.
The Terrano's sharper visage reduces the overtly muscled impression you get from its Renault counterpart. From the side, it is very difficult to say whether you just saw a Duster or Terrano, except maybe for the blacked out B and C pillars and the funky alloy wheels that the latter rides on.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief