2013 Renault Scala Travelogue edition launched at Rs 9.78 lakh
It comes with a multimedia package with voice-enabled navigation system, Bluetooth and iPod connectivity.
Renault has launched a limited edition variant of its Scala sedan in India. The Scala Travelogue edition, as it is called, is priced at Rs 9.78 lakh, ex-Delhi and comes with a multimedia package with voice-enabled navigation system, Bluetooth and iPod connectivity.
It also includes blinkers on the ORVMs, muffler cutter, illuminated scuff plates and rear sunshade. The Travelogue edition is available till May 31, 2013 and only with the RXZ diesel trim.
Sumit Sawhney, executive director, marketing & sales, Renault India Pvt. Ltd said, "Renault's success in the Indian market has been primarily due to our ability to offer products that meet the evolving needs and aspirations of our customers, enabling the company to see a steady growth despite an increasingly challenging market. The Scala Travelogue Edition is another milestone in this tradition and offers the next level in comfort, driving dynamics, fuel efficiency and innovation for better and more connected summer drives, while continuing to offer the exceptional quality and elegance of the Renault Scala."
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner