DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2013 Tata Indica Vista D90 launched in India at Rs 5.99 lakh
Visually, the exteriors aren't much different from the regular Vista apart from the black contrast roof seen on the 10th anniversary car.
Tata Motors has launched a powerful diesel engine of the Vista in India. Called D90, the new Vista gets the 90PS 1.3-litre Multijet engine from the Manza and Punto 90Sport. Prices start from Rs 5.99 lakh (two variants - VX and GX+), approximately 15,000 bucks more than the corresponding 75PS Vista trim, ex-Delhi.
Visually, the exteriors aren't much different from the regular Vista apart from the black contrast roof seen on the 10th anniversary car. Then there is the D90 badging. Tata is offering a list of external accessories like side skirts and a rear spoiler. The biggest change though is inside with the Vista now getting the Manza dashboard, which essentially means the instrument cluster has moved to behind the steering wheel.
There is automatic air-con with three modes and a new touch screen stereo system with Bluetooth connectivity and GPS. Currently Tata is offering the Vista with a choice of three engines, two diesels and a petrol (65PS) in BS4 compliant cities.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish