2013 Volvo V40 R-Design unveiled
The overall chassis has been lowered by a good 10mm with the help of the Sport package.
Volvo's V40 was recently adjudged the safest car by Euro NCAP and now the company is bringing in this – the V40 R-Design. A regular V40 with a firmer suspension, lowered ground clearance and aggressive styling kit defines the 2013 Volvo V40 R-Design.
An exclusive Rebel Blue colour makes the overall package all the more alluring. Volvo though haven't boosted the power of the V40 R-Design and it still comes with the regular 115PS diesel and 254PS petrol engines.
Volvo's racing wing, Polestar Black R has tuned the suspension with stiffened shock absorbers, sways and springs. The overall chassis has been lowered by a good 10mm with the help of the Sport package.
A blue R-design logo, embossed seats, black headliner, aluminium dash inlays and a gauge cluster with blue background define the interiors of the 2013 Volvo V40 R-Design.
The new V40 R-Design, Volvo expects, will account for 10 per cent of the V40’s overall sales.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- PM Urges Citizens to Send Their Messages to Jawans This Diwali
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Heavy traffic jams reported in Delhi on Dhanteras
- Gold sales jump about 20 per cent for Diwali: Trade body