2013 Volvo V40 R-Design unveiled
The overall chassis has been lowered by a good 10mm with the help of the Sport package.
Volvo's V40 was recently adjudged the safest car by Euro NCAP and now the company is bringing in this – the V40 R-Design. A regular V40 with a firmer suspension, lowered ground clearance and aggressive styling kit defines the 2013 Volvo V40 R-Design.
An exclusive Rebel Blue colour makes the overall package all the more alluring. Volvo though haven't boosted the power of the V40 R-Design and it still comes with the regular 115PS diesel and 254PS petrol engines.
Volvo's racing wing, Polestar Black R has tuned the suspension with stiffened shock absorbers, sways and springs. The overall chassis has been lowered by a good 10mm with the help of the Sport package.
A blue R-design logo, embossed seats, black headliner, aluminium dash inlays and a gauge cluster with blue background define the interiors of the 2013 Volvo V40 R-Design.
The new V40 R-Design, Volvo expects, will account for 10 per cent of the V40’s overall sales.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Narendra Modi Meets National Blind Cricket Team