2014 Mercedes C63 AMG Edition 507 unveiled
The company will be offering it in three body styles - sedan, coupe and wagon.
How do you make a Mercedes AMG car even more powerful? Well, the guys at Mercedes themselves have the answer. Mercedes-Benz has launched a powerful edition of the C63 AMG called as Edition 507. As the nomenclature suggests, under the hood sits a 507PS V8 engine.
The crew at AMG have tweaked the C63's engine with a lighter crankshaft, forged pistons and new connecting rods, reducing the engine's overall weight by a good 13kg. Mercedes have also added huge red 14.2-inch twin-piece rotors to reign in all the power. The company will be offering it in three body styles - sedan, coupe and wagon.
Apart from the mechanicals, how different is the Edition 507 from the C63 AMG? For starters, the 507 gets an optional matte black 19-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels, black accents on the grille, vented bonnet and the same black striping on the mirrors and rear spoilers.
The interiors have a steering wheel finished in Alcantara with lots of red and black as upholstery.
Anything else it has to offer? Yes, the buyer gets a complimentary entry to the AMG Driving Academy. The official unveiling will happen at the 2013 Geneva Auto Show in March.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw