2014 Nissan Qashqai unveiled, likely to make it to India
The Nissan Qashqai was first launched in 2007 and has sold more than 2 million units since.
Nissan has gone ahead and taken the spreads off the highly anticipated Qashqai. The 2014 Qashqai is the second generation of arguably the first car to 'perfect' the crossover concept. The Qashqai was first launched in 2007 and has sold more than 2 million units since.
The Qashqai is built at Nissan's UK plant and the unveiling was rightfully done in London. The vehicle looks to find a mix between style, technology and efficiency.
There are two petrol and two diesel options. Petrol options include the 1.2-litre DIG-T which develops 115PS and 190Nm and 1.6 DIG-T that develops 150PS and 240Nm. The diesel engines on offer are the 1.5-litre dCi (a familiar unit which also does duties under the Duster, makes 110PS) and a 1.6-litre dCi good for 130PS. Transmission options are a 6-speed manual and a newly developed Xtronic transmission.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
- Bihar Deputy CM Tejaswi Yadav Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Tamil Nadu Government Constitutes Advisory Committee Under Disaster Management
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Iraqi Forces Prepare to Retake Key Areas in Mosul