2017 CES Opening Keynote To Be Done By Nissan's CEO Carlos Ghosn
arlos Ghosn will give the opening keynote at CES 2017. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
The Chairman and CEO of automobile manufacturer Nissan, Carlos Ghosn, will deliver the opening keynote of the Consumer Electronics Show in January 2017, emphasising the rising significance of car makers at the annual event.
The presentation on January 5, 2017, will mark the first time Ghosn has appeared at CES, with the Consumer Technology Association's president and CEO calling him a champion of innovation.
"Mr. Ghosn expanded Nissan into new international markets and committed Nissan to a future where technology innovation improves the lives of everyone, not just a few," said Gary Shapiro. "We cannot wait to hear how Nissan will continue to revolutionise our automotive experience and our future."
CES' Autonomous Vehicles Marketplace has grown by 75% since its 2014 introduction, the CTA said in a prepared statement, with "a vast majority of consumers" excited about advancements in autonomous driving and car safety.
Recommended For You
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- FIFA U-17 World Cup: Vijay Goel Disappointed With Lack of Progress in Kochi
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Rana's Powerful Performances Make it Film of 2017
- Suresh Raina Dedicates Orange Cap to Daughter Gracia
- Katrina Looks Smoking Hot In Her Latest Photoshoot, See Pic