2017 CES Opening Keynote To Be Done By Nissan's CEO Carlos Ghosn
arlos Ghosn will give the opening keynote at CES 2017. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
The Chairman and CEO of automobile manufacturer Nissan, Carlos Ghosn, will deliver the opening keynote of the Consumer Electronics Show in January 2017, emphasising the rising significance of car makers at the annual event.
The presentation on January 5, 2017, will mark the first time Ghosn has appeared at CES, with the Consumer Technology Association's president and CEO calling him a champion of innovation.
"Mr. Ghosn expanded Nissan into new international markets and committed Nissan to a future where technology innovation improves the lives of everyone, not just a few," said Gary Shapiro. "We cannot wait to hear how Nissan will continue to revolutionise our automotive experience and our future."
CES' Autonomous Vehicles Marketplace has grown by 75% since its 2014 introduction, the CTA said in a prepared statement, with "a vast majority of consumers" excited about advancements in autonomous driving and car safety.
Recommended For You
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage