DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2017 Force Gurkha Launched at Rs 8.38 Lakh, Gets BS-IV Compliant Engine
2017 Force Gurkha. (Photo: Force Motors)
Force Motors have launched their popular SUV Gurkha with an updated BS IV engine for a starting price tag of Rs 8.38 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The car will be available with 3-door Xplorer and 5-door Xpedition variants.
Powering the Gurkha is the Mercedes sourced 2.6-litre turbocharged diesel engine that is capable of delivering 84 bhp of power and a whopping 230 Nm of torque and comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Being the updated model, the Gurkha has received a few changes in styling as well. The interiors are now complimented by a new four-spoke steering wheel, redesigned floor console, increased compartment spaces and a newly designed gear know. The off-roader is available in both soft-top and hardtop versions and the latter comes with manual AC unit. There are a few changes under the skin of the Gurkha as well as the SUV now uses the C-in-C chassis which is put together using robotic welding which results in improved structural integrity.
To help it in severe off-roading scenarios, the Gurkha gets a steel bumper and snorkel intake for improved water wading.
Force Motors is also offering 18-month unlimited kilometre warranty on the 2017 Gurkha.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish