2017 Harley-Davidson Lineup Including Roadster and Road Glide Special Launched In India
Harley-Davidson has launched the Roadster and Road Glide Special in India. (Photo: Manav Sinha/News18.com)
Harley-Davidson’s much anticipated 2017 lineup has been introduced in India and it brings with itself two new models – Roadster and the Road Glide Special.
The star of the lineup, though, has to be the all-new engine by Harley-Davidson called the Milwaukee-Eight. All models sold in India will now be equipped with the Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) as standard, including the Street 750.
The Milwaukee-Eight name pays homage to its 8-valve design (4 valves per cylinder) and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the home of Harley-Davidson and location of the factory where the engines are produced. Milwaukee-Eight engines are offered in two displacements and two variations – the 1745 cc Milwaukee-Eight 107 and the 1870 cc Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 114.
Vikram Pawah, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson India said, “With the introduction of the Milwaukee-Eight engine in our Touring lineup, is a direct response to the voice of Harley-Davidson customers around the world and we are thrilled to bring the same to India.”
The Roadster has been launched at Rs 9.7 lakh and the Road Glide special has been launched at a price tag of Rs 32.81 lakh. The ABS-equipped Street 750 will be available at Rs 4.91 lakh (all prices ex-showroom, Delhi).
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Receives Special Gift From MS Dhoni After Beating England
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- West Bengal Tourism Ad Featuring SRK Is Winning the Internet With Its Sweetness
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Fights Off Gael Monfils to Reach Quarters
- Bigg Boss 10: When Salman Khan's Thunder Was Stolen by His Nephew Ahil