2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA to Launch in India on November 30
Mercedes-Benz CLA. (Photo Courtesy: Mercedes-Benz USA)
Mercedes-Benz has launched eleven vehicles this year and is on their way to launch the 12th vehicle in the form of the new 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA, which will be launched in India on November 30, 2016.
The CLA has been one of the best-looking Mercedes-Benz around and the new design updates make it even better. The major changes include a restyled front end with larger air vents, diamond radiator grille and all-LED headlamps. The side profile stays largely the same with new wheel design.
The rear-end has been restyled as well with a new bumper and tail lamp design.
Mercedes-Benz CLA from the back. (Photo Courtesy: Mercedes-Benz USA)
The update really starts to shine through when it comes to the interiors, as the car gets a new 8-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay.
Mercedes-Benz CLA interiors. (Photo Courtesy: Mercedes-Benz USA)
The CLA is powered by a 1991 cc petrol engine that delivers around 180 horsepower and 300 Nm of torque, whereas its diesel engine offering is a 2143 cc turbocharged mill that delivers around 130 horsepower and 300 Nm of torque. The transmission that comes mated to these engines is a 7-speed automatic unit.
What remains to be seen is whether the car gets any tweaks to itself upon entering the Indian market in a few days from now. Watch this space for updates.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Receives Special Gift From MS Dhoni After Beating England
- Jackie Chan Keeps His Word, Meets Salman Khan During His Visit To India
- Bigg Boss 10: When Salman Khan's Thunder Was Stolen by His Nephew Ahil
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More