2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA to Launch in India on November 30
The Mercedes-Benz CLA will be the 12th launch by the German automaker in India this year.
Mercedes-Benz CLA. (Photo Courtesy: Mercedes-Benz USA)
Mercedes-Benz has launched eleven vehicles this year and is on their way to launch the 12th vehicle in the form of the new 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA, which will be launched in India on November 30, 2016.
The CLA has been one of the best-looking Mercedes-Benz around and the new design updates make it even better. The major changes include a restyled front end with larger air vents, diamond radiator grille and all-LED headlamps. The side profile stays largely the same with new wheel design.
The rear-end has been restyled as well with a new bumper and tail lamp design.
Mercedes-Benz CLA from the back. (Photo Courtesy: Mercedes-Benz USA)
The update really starts to shine through when it comes to the interiors, as the car gets a new 8-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay.
Mercedes-Benz CLA interiors. (Photo Courtesy: Mercedes-Benz USA)
The CLA is powered by a 1991 cc petrol engine that delivers around 180 horsepower and 300 Nm of torque, whereas its diesel engine offering is a 2143 cc turbocharged mill that delivers around 130 horsepower and 300 Nm of torque. The transmission that comes mated to these engines is a 7-speed automatic unit.
What remains to be seen is whether the car gets any tweaks to itself upon entering the Indian market in a few days from now. Watch this space for updates.
Recommended For You
- India Set to Play Sri Lanka Again; This Time in T20I Tri-Series With Bangladesh
- PadMan Becomes The First Indian Movie To Achieve This Incredible Feat, Thanks To Twinkle Khanna
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods