All-new Splendor iSmart leads Hero's dozen new unveils
Hero MotoCorp Limited has unveiled over a dozen new products, including a number of refreshes, to mark the Diwali celebrations.
Mumbai: Hero MotoCorp Limited (HMCL) has unveiled over a dozen new products, including a number of refreshes, to mark the Diwali celebrations.
Leading the pack of 12-odd products is the all-new Splendor iSmart, or to put in other words, India's highest selling motorcycle with a start-stop system.
The global market leader in commuter motorcycles has also unveiled a tuned-up Karizma and the new 100cc Pleasure with Integrated Braking System, or IBS.
Hero plans to launch all these products by the end of 2013-14 fiscal year. Their CEO Pawan Munjal, however, says the company has no plans of introducing any motorcycles under the 100cc category, although they are looking at a motorcycle below the HF-Dawn and targeted more at the utility segment.
He adds that this is just the beginning and Hero will be showcasing yet another range of two-wheelers in Auto Expo, this time on completely new platforms.
For a list of HMCL's new launches, click here.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines