DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
All-new Splendor iSmart leads Hero's dozen new unveils
Hero MotoCorp Limited has unveiled over a dozen new products, including a number of refreshes, to mark the Diwali celebrations.
Mumbai: Hero MotoCorp Limited (HMCL) has unveiled over a dozen new products, including a number of refreshes, to mark the Diwali celebrations.
Leading the pack of 12-odd products is the all-new Splendor iSmart, or to put in other words, India's highest selling motorcycle with a start-stop system.
The global market leader in commuter motorcycles has also unveiled a tuned-up Karizma and the new 100cc Pleasure with Integrated Braking System, or IBS.
Hero plans to launch all these products by the end of 2013-14 fiscal year. Their CEO Pawan Munjal, however, says the company has no plans of introducing any motorcycles under the 100cc category, although they are looking at a motorcycle below the HF-Dawn and targeted more at the utility segment.
He adds that this is just the beginning and Hero will be showcasing yet another range of two-wheelers in Auto Expo, this time on completely new platforms.
For a list of HMCL's new launches, click here.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong