Ashok Leyland Sales Dip 12 Percent to 10,731 Units in December 2016
Light commercial vehicle sales saw a fall of 20 percent at 1,949 units as compared to 2,451 units in December 2015.
For representational Purpose. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/Ashok Leyland)
Hinduja Group flagship company Ashok Leyland has reported a 12 per cent decline in total sales at 10,731 units in December 2016. The company had sold 12,154 units in December 2015. Sales of heavy and medium commercial vehicles also fell by 9 percent to 8,782 units last month as against 9,703 units in the year-ago period, the company said in a statement. Light commercial vehicle sales saw a fall of 20 percent at 1,949 units as compared to 2,451 units in December 2015, it added.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2017: 'Improving' David Warner Gets Steve Smith's Nod for First Test
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman, Katrina's Swag Is The Only High Point In This Bland Welcome Song
- Have Hundred Stories: Natalie Portman on Sexual Harassment
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank
- Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin Debuts at Rider Mania 2017