Audi launches S6 model in India priced at Rs 85.99 lakh
The Audi S6 has various luxury features including four zone air conditioner, electrically adjustable sport seats with memory functions for the driver.
New Delhi: German luxury carmaker Audi launched its sedan S6 in India, priced at Rs 85.99 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
"We are now happy to add the Audi S6 to our portfolio after the launch of the new Audi RS 5 Coupe earlier this month. With these launches, I am confident of consolidating our leadership position even further," Audi India Head Michael Perschke said in a statement.
The company's other models in the high performance car segment includes Audi R8, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S4 and Audi TT Coupe.
The Audi S6 has various luxury features including four zone air conditioner, electrically adjustable sport seats with memory functions for the driver and sun blinds.
Buoyed by good sales growth last year, Audi is expecting India to become one of its top ten global markets by 2014-15.
The company which sold 9,003 units in India in 2012 is aiming to sell around 10,500-10,800 units this year at a growth rate of about 20 per cent.
The German firm expects India to move up to 6th or 7th position by 2020 from its current rank of 22.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia 1st Test, Live Score: Day 1 from Pune
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models