Audi launches S6 model in India priced at Rs 85.99 lakh
The Audi S6 has various luxury features including four zone air conditioner, electrically adjustable sport seats with memory functions for the driver.
New Delhi: German luxury carmaker Audi launched its sedan S6 in India, priced at Rs 85.99 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
"We are now happy to add the Audi S6 to our portfolio after the launch of the new Audi RS 5 Coupe earlier this month. With these launches, I am confident of consolidating our leadership position even further," Audi India Head Michael Perschke said in a statement.
The company's other models in the high performance car segment includes Audi R8, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S4 and Audi TT Coupe.
The Audi S6 has various luxury features including four zone air conditioner, electrically adjustable sport seats with memory functions for the driver and sun blinds.
Buoyed by good sales growth last year, Audi is expecting India to become one of its top ten global markets by 2014-15.
The company which sold 9,003 units in India in 2012 is aiming to sell around 10,500-10,800 units this year at a growth rate of about 20 per cent.
The German firm expects India to move up to 6th or 7th position by 2020 from its current rank of 22.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- The Break up Song in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Promotes Women Empowerment: Karan Johar