DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Audi launches the Q3 S in India at Rs 24.99 lakh
Considering it is the budget Q3, the Q3 S misses out on Audi's trademark 'Quattro' system and daytime running LED lamps.
Audi has launched its most affordable offering for the Indian market, the Q3 S at Rs 24.99 lakh ex- Delhi. The Q3 S is a trimmed down version of the popular Q3 SUV. The Q3 currently operates in a segment which has the BMW X1, Mercedes' A-Class, B-Class, Volvo V40, Mini Countryman and the upcoming GLA.
The Q3 S is powered by the same 2.0-litre TDI engine that powers the Q3 diesel. But the detuned engine makes 142PS and is good for 320Nm of max torque. The lighter Q3 S is a 2-wheel drive, with a 6-speed manual transmission driving the power to the front wheels.
Considering it is the budget Q3, the Q3 S misses out on Audi's trademark 'Quattro' system and daytime running LED lamps. Leather upholstery, voice dialog system, climate control, top-of-the-line infotainment system and 18-inch alloy wheels are however, part of the standard fare.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes