Auto Expo 2012: Skoda displays the RS 2000
The RS 2000 concept is a four door roadster based on Skoda's Fabia platform.
New Delhi: Skoda Auto showcased the RS 2000 concept, a four door roadster based on their Fabia platform at the 2012 Auto Expo. Other than that, they had the recently launched Rapid at their stall.
Skoda's CEO, Winfried Vahland said, "We have made an impressive start in implementing our 2018 growth strategy, growing significantly and achieving a new sales record. Our production, sales, financial figures and international footprint all improved yet again. Skoda intends to raise its worldwide sales to at least 1.5 million per year by 2018."
Skoda informed that they sold more cars in 2011 in almost all regions than in the previous year. Their sales in India were nearly 50 per cent higher than before, to the tune of over 30,000 cars in 2011.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- This Photo of Nicole With Sunny, Dev Has Gone Viral
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone