Auto Expo 2014 Suzuki lineup: 110cc scooter, Access 125, Inazuma and V-Strom 1000
The most significant piece of information will be introduction of a new 110cc scooter.
Suzuki Motorcycles India Limited (SMIL) will break its long silence at the upcoming Auto Expo 2014. Just before the expo, SMIL launched the Inazuma 250. However the motorcycle manufacturer will not only show this motorcycle at the expo but also bring in two other new motorcycles. One will be the long due update to the Access 125.
Suzuki's long forgotten commuter motorcycle, the Hayate, which was launched at the 2012 Expo will also undergo a minor update to make it more in the league of competition.
The most significant piece of information though will be introduction of a new 110cc scooter. Suzuki had been operating in the not so happening 125cc scooter segment in India with the Swish and Access. This near-production ready 110cc scooter is expected to take the fight to Honda and TVS and give Suzuki a larger chunk of the scooter pie.
This upcoming 110cc scooter will also square off against Yamaha's new entrant, also coming to the expo. The updated Busa will also be showcased at the expo.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology