Bajaj Auto Sales Down by 22 Percent in December
Motorcycle sales during the month decreased by 18 percent to 2,03,312 units from 2,47,782 units in the same month in 2015.
Bajaj Dominar 400. (Photo Courtesy: Bajaj)
Bajaj Auto has reported a 22 per cent decline in total sales in December at 2,25,529 units as against 2,89,003 units during the same month a year ago. Motorcycle sales during the month decreased by 18 percent to 2,03,312 units from 2,47,782 units in the same month in 2015, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Its commercial vehicle sales, the firm said, stood at 22,217 units during the month under review as compared to 41,221 units in the year-ago period, down 46 percent. Further, the exports were at 1,05,804 units as against 1,45,477 units in December 2015, down 27 percent.
Recommended For You
- Student of The Year 2: Karan Johar Quashes Reports of Ishaan Khatter Featuring With Tiger Shroff In Film
- Firangi New Song: Gulbadan Is Perhaps The Most Awkward Mujra Song Ever
- Jurassic World 2 First Glimpse Sees Chris Pratt Treating Ancient Predators Like Pets
- 6 Steps to Help You Do More Effective Parenting
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank