Bajaj Auto Sales Down by 22 Percent in December
Motorcycle sales during the month decreased by 18 percent to 2,03,312 units from 2,47,782 units in the same month in 2015.
Bajaj Dominar 400. (Photo Courtesy: Bajaj)
Bajaj Auto has reported a 22 per cent decline in total sales in December at 2,25,529 units as against 2,89,003 units during the same month a year ago. Motorcycle sales during the month decreased by 18 percent to 2,03,312 units from 2,47,782 units in the same month in 2015, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Its commercial vehicle sales, the firm said, stood at 22,217 units during the month under review as compared to 41,221 units in the year-ago period, down 46 percent. Further, the exports were at 1,05,804 units as against 1,45,477 units in December 2015, down 27 percent.
Recommended For You
- Axar Patel Replaces Ravindra Jadeja for the Last Two Australia ODIs
- Did India Make Fun of Aussie Batting Collapse in Third ODI?
- Padmavati Row: Karni Sena Burns Posters of Bhansali's Magnum Opus
- Kareena-Karisma, Khushi-Jhanvi Slay At The Ambani Bash
- Superman MS Dhoni Sets New Wicket-keeping Record in Indore