Bajaj Auto Witnesses Marginal Sales Rise in October
Bajaj V. (Photo Courtesy: Bajaj)
Bajaj Auto has reported a marginal increase in its total sales in October at 3,56,168 units as against 3,52,822 units in the same month last year. Total motorcycle sales during the month declined marginally to 3,07,892 units as against 3,08,733 units in October last year, the company said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto's commercial vehicles sales during the month stood at 48,276 units as compared with 44,089 units in the year-ago period, up 9.49 percent.
Its exports in October this year were at 1,17,387 units as against 1,27,645 units in the same month last year, down 8 percent, the company said.
Recommended For You
- Parvez Rasool Eager to Learn Tricks from Ravichandran Ashwin
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Fights Off Gael Monfils to Reach Quarters
- Bigg Boss 10: When Salman Khan's Thunder Was Stolen by His Nephew Ahil
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More