DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bajaj Auto Witnesses Marginal Sales Rise in October
Bajaj V. (Photo Courtesy: Bajaj)
Bajaj Auto has reported a marginal increase in its total sales in October at 3,56,168 units as against 3,52,822 units in the same month last year. Total motorcycle sales during the month declined marginally to 3,07,892 units as against 3,08,733 units in October last year, the company said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto's commercial vehicles sales during the month stood at 48,276 units as compared with 44,089 units in the year-ago period, up 9.49 percent.
Its exports in October this year were at 1,17,387 units as against 1,27,645 units in the same month last year, down 8 percent, the company said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics