Bajaj Auto Witnesses Marginal Sales Rise in October
Total motorcycle sales during the month declined to 3,07,892 units as against 3,08,733 units in October last year,
Bajaj V. (Photo Courtesy: Bajaj)
Bajaj Auto has reported a marginal increase in its total sales in October at 3,56,168 units as against 3,52,822 units in the same month last year. Total motorcycle sales during the month declined marginally to 3,07,892 units as against 3,08,733 units in October last year, the company said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto's commercial vehicles sales during the month stood at 48,276 units as compared with 44,089 units in the year-ago period, up 9.49 percent.
Its exports in October this year were at 1,17,387 units as against 1,27,645 units in the same month last year, down 8 percent, the company said.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Filed A Criminal Case Against Shilpa Shinde? BB11 Mastermind Clarifies
- These Chinese Quiz Games Are Offering Millions of Cash Prizes For 10-Second Rapid Fire Questions
- Looking Forward to Make Most of Opportunity in SA, Says Iyer
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- 'This is the Best Catch You Will Ever See,' Weatherald Takes a Blinder in BBL