Bajaj Auto Witnesses Marginal Sales Rise in October
Total motorcycle sales during the month declined to 3,07,892 units as against 3,08,733 units in October last year,
Bajaj V. (Photo Courtesy: Bajaj)
Bajaj Auto has reported a marginal increase in its total sales in October at 3,56,168 units as against 3,52,822 units in the same month last year. Total motorcycle sales during the month declined marginally to 3,07,892 units as against 3,08,733 units in October last year, the company said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto's commercial vehicles sales during the month stood at 48,276 units as compared with 44,089 units in the year-ago period, up 9.49 percent.
Its exports in October this year were at 1,17,387 units as against 1,27,645 units in the same month last year, down 8 percent, the company said.
Recommended For You
- Dale Steyn All Set to Return to Competitive Cricket
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Bigg Boss 11: Salman Khan Is At His Hilarious Best In The New Promo
- Kohli Returns to the Scene of His ODI Debut, Only This Time as Captain