Bajaj Auto Witnesses Marginal Sales Rise in October
Bajaj V. (Photo Courtesy: Bajaj)
Bajaj Auto has reported a marginal increase in its total sales in October at 3,56,168 units as against 3,52,822 units in the same month last year. Total motorcycle sales during the month declined marginally to 3,07,892 units as against 3,08,733 units in October last year, the company said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto's commercial vehicles sales during the month stood at 48,276 units as compared with 44,089 units in the year-ago period, up 9.49 percent.
Its exports in October this year were at 1,17,387 units as against 1,27,645 units in the same month last year, down 8 percent, the company said.
Recommended For You
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- Remembering Vinod Khanna: 15 Films That Celebrate The Actor's Legacy
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It