BharatBenz Ready to Tackle Newfound Norms
BharatBenz welcomes new move to mandate ACs in all trucks. (Image: REUTERS/Fabian Bimmer)
In response to Government’s initiative to introduce Air Conditioning as a mandatory feature on trucks from April 2017, Managing Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf gave a statement: "We highly welcome the government’s push for mandatory AC on trucks. With BharatBenz, we have been selling AC throughout our 9-49 ton range from day one onwards, so we are fully ready”
“Mandatory AC will deliver a significant boost to safer trucking and road safety." He added
AC has been available as an optional feature on all BharatBenz trucks from market launch onwards. Currently, almost 1 out of 5 BharatBenz truck customers opts for AC.
BharatBenz products are only sold as fully-built vehicles thus delivering a hassle-free experience of an integrated AC system ex-factory.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?