BharatBenz Ready to Tackle Newfound Norms
BharatBenz welcomes new move to mandate ACs in all trucks. (Image: REUTERS/Fabian Bimmer)
In response to Government’s initiative to introduce Air Conditioning as a mandatory feature on trucks from April 2017, Managing Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf gave a statement: "We highly welcome the government’s push for mandatory AC on trucks. With BharatBenz, we have been selling AC throughout our 9-49 ton range from day one onwards, so we are fully ready”
“Mandatory AC will deliver a significant boost to safer trucking and road safety." He added
AC has been available as an optional feature on all BharatBenz trucks from market launch onwards. Currently, almost 1 out of 5 BharatBenz truck customers opts for AC.
BharatBenz products are only sold as fully-built vehicles thus delivering a hassle-free experience of an integrated AC system ex-factory.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: MS Dhoni Shows Why He is Still the Best in Business
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It