BMW X3 xDrive30d M-Sport Interiors Reviewed in 360-Degree Video
The BMW X3, an SUV that should be the official car of the X-men. But, it’s not!!! What the X3 is, is german engineering at its best.
And what we drove was even better. The BMW xDrive30d X3 M-Sport. What it means is that despite being the size of a 1BHK in Mumbai, it’s capable of a 0-100 KM/h in just 5.9 seconds. With loads of M-badges you really don’t need to be a car junkie to know that it has performance by its side. The 8-Speed Steptronic Sport Automatic Transmission is able to dance with the 2,993 cc diesel engine and the power output of 258 hp is phenomenal. And the 560 nm of torque is more than what you’ll require on the Indian roads.
Read the full review here.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 10: Om Swami to be a Part of Show's Finale
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Lenovo P2 vs Honor 6X vs Vivo V5 Plus: All You Need to Know
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment