BMW X3 xDrive30d M-Sport Interiors Reviewed in 360-Degree Video
The BMW X3, an SUV that should be the official car of the X-men. But, it’s not!!! What the X3 is, is german engineering at its best.
And what we drove was even better. The BMW xDrive30d X3 M-Sport. What it means is that despite being the size of a 1BHK in Mumbai, it’s capable of a 0-100 KM/h in just 5.9 seconds. With loads of M-badges you really don’t need to be a car junkie to know that it has performance by its side. The 8-Speed Steptronic Sport Automatic Transmission is able to dance with the 2,993 cc diesel engine and the power output of 258 hp is phenomenal. And the 560 nm of torque is more than what you’ll require on the Indian roads.
Read the full review here.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be