BMW X3 xDrive30d M-Sport Interiors Reviewed in 360-Degree Video
Priced at Rs 61 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the BMW X3 M-Sport is about 7 lakh expensive than a normal X3. But the real fun zone when it comes to a performance SUV lies with this one.
The BMW X3, an SUV that should be the official car of the X-men. But, it’s not!!! What the X3 is, is german engineering at its best.
And what we drove was even better. The BMW xDrive30d X3 M-Sport. What it means is that despite being the size of a 1BHK in Mumbai, it’s capable of a 0-100 KM/h in just 5.9 seconds. With loads of M-badges you really don’t need to be a car junkie to know that it has performance by its side. The 8-Speed Steptronic Sport Automatic Transmission is able to dance with the 2,993 cc diesel engine and the power output of 258 hp is phenomenal. And the 560 nm of torque is more than what you’ll require on the Indian roads.
Read the full review here.
Recommended For You
- These Photos Of Priyanka Chopra's Latest Lookalike Are Breaking The Internet
- US Tennis Association 'Mostly Liable' for Bouchard Locker Room Incident
- Rolls-Royce Phantom 8th-Generation Launched at Rs 9.50 Crore in India
- Dhoni Abusing Manish Pandey During T20 Match is Now an Internet Meme
- Skin Care for Spring-Summer Right from Your Kitchen