BMW X3 xDrive30d M-Sport Interiors Reviewed in 360-Degree Video
Priced at Rs 61 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the BMW X3 M-Sport is about 7 lakh expensive than a normal X3. But the real fun zone when it comes to a performance SUV lies with this one.
The BMW X3, an SUV that should be the official car of the X-men. But, it’s not!!! What the X3 is, is german engineering at its best.
And what we drove was even better. The BMW xDrive30d X3 M-Sport. What it means is that despite being the size of a 1BHK in Mumbai, it’s capable of a 0-100 KM/h in just 5.9 seconds. With loads of M-badges you really don’t need to be a car junkie to know that it has performance by its side. The 8-Speed Steptronic Sport Automatic Transmission is able to dance with the 2,993 cc diesel engine and the power output of 258 hp is phenomenal. And the 560 nm of torque is more than what you’ll require on the Indian roads.
Read the full review here.
Recommended For You
- ICW 2017: Anamika Khanna Talks About Her Collection Luxury 2017
- Suzuki Swift Sport 2017 Unveil on September 12, India Launch Expected Soon
- ICW 2017: Arjun Rampal Turns Heads In A Rohit Bal Creation
- Mithali, Harmanpreet, Deepti Selected in ICC's Team of the World Cup
- Sachin, Sehwag, Big B & SRK Join Hands to Applaud Mithali Raj & Co