BMW X3 xDrive30d M-Sport Interiors Reviewed in 360-Degree Video
The BMW X3, an SUV that should be the official car of the X-men. But, it’s not!!! What the X3 is, is german engineering at its best.
And what we drove was even better. The BMW xDrive30d X3 M-Sport. What it means is that despite being the size of a 1BHK in Mumbai, it’s capable of a 0-100 KM/h in just 5.9 seconds. With loads of M-badges you really don’t need to be a car junkie to know that it has performance by its side. The 8-Speed Steptronic Sport Automatic Transmission is able to dance with the 2,993 cc diesel engine and the power output of 258 hp is phenomenal. And the 560 nm of torque is more than what you’ll require on the Indian roads.
Read the full review here.
Recommended For You
- Kumble to BCCI: Coach Should Earn 60 Percent of What Captain Gets
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats