Chevrolet Celebrates 50th Anniversary, Unveils Special Edition Camaro SS
General Motors subsidiary Chevrolet first put its Camaro into production in 1966.
2017 Chevrolet Camaro 50th Anniversary Edition. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
Automobile manufacturer Chevrolet has presented Chicago Cubs player Ben Zobrist with a 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 50th Anniversary Edition, celebrating the baseball team's first World Series win since 1908 and Chevrolet's own 50th anniversary.
"Zobrist's performance on the field truly embodies the same ‘Never Give Up' spirit that drives the Chevrolet team to innovate every day," said Paul Edwards, US vice president of Chevrolet Marketing.
General Motors subsidiary Chevrolet first put its Camaro into production in 1966, a full 20 years after the Cubs had last participated in a World Series tournament.
Specific 20-inch 50th Anniversary wheels, a unique grille with satin chrome accents, a body-color front splitter and 50th Anniversary motifs on the interior are some of the adjustments made to the Camaro 50th Anniversary Edition.
Recommended For You
- Mithali Raj Insists Time is Right for Women's IPL
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review: Is it Better Than The Xiaomi Mi Max?
- Raag Desh Movie Review: Overdose of Information Takes Away The Engagement
- Mubarakan Review: Anil Kapoor Makes This Run-of-the-Mill Film Only Partly Funny
- Dia Mirza Looks Like A Royal Bride In Anju Modi Ensemble At ICW 2017 Day 4