DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chevrolet Enjoy will come to India on May 9
The Enjoy will be positioned against the Maruti Ertiga and the Nissan Evalia.
Chevrolet's latest MPV for the Indian market, the Enjoy will be launched on May 9. We expect that there will be six variants of the Enjoy for the Indian market with the option of petrol and diesel engines. Prices are expected to range between Rs 6-8 lakh ex-showroom. The Enjoy will be positioned against the Maruti Ertiga and the Nissan Evalia. It will be built with a high level of localisation in India.
The Enjoy is actually a rebadged China-made Wuling Hongguang multi purpose vehicle. The Enjoy will be available with a choice of seven or eight seat variants. The seven-seater will have captain seats in the first two rows while the last row will be a bench. The eight-seater however will have benches in the middle and last rows. The top-end Enjoy LTZ will come with antilock braking system (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD) and two airbags.
A 1.4-litre S-TEC II engine will power the petrol Enjoy. It produces 104PS of power and 131Nm of torque. The 77.5PS/188Nm 1.3-litre diesel motor is the same one which does duty under the hoods of the new Sail and Sail U-VA. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes