Chevrolet Enjoy will come to India on May 9
The Enjoy will be positioned against the Maruti Ertiga and the Nissan Evalia.
Chevrolet's latest MPV for the Indian market, the Enjoy will be launched on May 9. We expect that there will be six variants of the Enjoy for the Indian market with the option of petrol and diesel engines. Prices are expected to range between Rs 6-8 lakh ex-showroom. The Enjoy will be positioned against the Maruti Ertiga and the Nissan Evalia. It will be built with a high level of localisation in India.
The Enjoy is actually a rebadged China-made Wuling Hongguang multi purpose vehicle. The Enjoy will be available with a choice of seven or eight seat variants. The seven-seater will have captain seats in the first two rows while the last row will be a bench. The eight-seater however will have benches in the middle and last rows. The top-end Enjoy LTZ will come with antilock braking system (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD) and two airbags.
A 1.4-litre S-TEC II engine will power the petrol Enjoy. It produces 104PS of power and 131Nm of torque. The 77.5PS/188Nm 1.3-litre diesel motor is the same one which does duty under the hoods of the new Sail and Sail U-VA. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Live: No End to Samajwadi Party Crisis, Old Guard Meet CM Akhilesh
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN