Classic Cars Gallery by Heritage Motoring Club of India at Auto Expo 2018
The Heritage Motoring Club of India organized a classic car gallery at the 2018 Auto Expo.
New Delhi: Artists pose with vintage cars during a media preview for the upcoming 21 Gun Salute International Vintage Car Rally & Concours Show, in New Delhi, on Tuesday. (Image: PTI)
Even though the theme of this year's Auto Expo was Future of Mobility, Classic Cars were given their due place at the 2018 Auto Expo. The Classic Car Gallery maintained by the Heritage Motoring Club of India showcased Willys Jeep, HM Ambassador, Rolls Royce, Buick and many other cars. The Buick Wagon was the oldest car to be showcased at the Expo and still has Wooden Rims. Hindustan Motors’ Ambassador, whose production was closed not long ago is a classic car in itself, given its long history. The Heritage Motoring Club has kept all these cars in running condition.
Recommended For You
- All the Electric-Hybrid Cars You Can Buy in India - Mahindra, Toyota and More
- Kohli Walked Off Field Due to Stiffness in Glute, No Injury Concern
- Virat Kohli's Backing Has Helped Fast Bowlers Reap Results: Aaron
- Israeli Scientists Complete Mock Mars Mission in Negev Desert
- The Legend of Burnt Wine a.k.a Brandy Came From the Blandest of French Grapes