Daimler Extends Connected Car Deal With Deutsche Telekom T-Systems
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform.
Daimler logo seen behind Mercedes' three-pointed star. (Photo: Reuters)
German carmaker Daimler has extended a contract for Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems unit to manage its connected car services. The German telecoms operator said that the deal was worth hundreds of millions of euros.
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform, which provides services such as live traffic information, emergency call, remote control, and parking search functions. Deutsche Telekom declined to say how long the contract extension was for.
Recommended For You
- Padmaavat Ban to Stay, Government to Take Next Step After Studying SC Order: MP Home Minister
- Padmaavat Big Win: 7 Other Films That Overcame The Hurdles of Partial or Complete Ban
- Team India Takes Care of ‘Ignored’ South African Team Driver Andre
- 'We Have Jobs To Do': Twitter Rejects Milind Soman's 7-Hour Marathon Proposal
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More