Daimler Extends Connected Car Deal With Deutsche Telekom T-Systems
Daimler logo seen behind Mercedes' three-pointed star. (Photo: Reuters)
German carmaker Daimler has extended a contract for Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems unit to manage its connected car services. The German telecoms operator said that the deal was worth hundreds of millions of euros.
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform, which provides services such as live traffic information, emergency call, remote control, and parking search functions. Deutsche Telekom declined to say how long the contract extension was for.
Recommended For You
- On PointSaif Ali Khan Responds to Criticism Over Naming His Son Taimur
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Berserk
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Vintage ViruVirender Sehwag Decimates Pakistan Again, This Time on Twitter
- ExclusiveBigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House