Daimler Extends Connected Car Deal With Deutsche Telekom T-Systems
Daimler logo seen behind Mercedes' three-pointed star. (Photo: Reuters)
German carmaker Daimler has extended a contract for Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems unit to manage its connected car services. The German telecoms operator said that the deal was worth hundreds of millions of euros.
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform, which provides services such as live traffic information, emergency call, remote control, and parking search functions. Deutsche Telekom declined to say how long the contract extension was for.
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence