Daimler Extends Connected Car Deal With Deutsche Telekom T-Systems
Daimler logo seen behind Mercedes' three-pointed star. (Photo: Reuters)
German carmaker Daimler has extended a contract for Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems unit to manage its connected car services. The German telecoms operator said that the deal was worth hundreds of millions of euros.
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform, which provides services such as live traffic information, emergency call, remote control, and parking search functions. Deutsche Telekom declined to say how long the contract extension was for.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)