Daimler Extends Connected Car Deal With Deutsche Telekom T-Systems
Daimler logo seen behind Mercedes' three-pointed star. (Photo: Reuters)
German carmaker Daimler has extended a contract for Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems unit to manage its connected car services. The German telecoms operator said that the deal was worth hundreds of millions of euros.
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform, which provides services such as live traffic information, emergency call, remote control, and parking search functions. Deutsche Telekom declined to say how long the contract extension was for.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling