Daimler Extends Connected Car Deal With Deutsche Telekom T-Systems
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform.
Daimler logo seen behind Mercedes' three-pointed star. (Photo: Reuters)
German carmaker Daimler has extended a contract for Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems unit to manage its connected car services. The German telecoms operator said that the deal was worth hundreds of millions of euros.
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform, which provides services such as live traffic information, emergency call, remote control, and parking search functions. Deutsche Telekom declined to say how long the contract extension was for.
Recommended For You
- India vs Sri Lanka: Lakmal Ready to Trouble Hosts Again In Nagpur
- Delhi Air Pollution – How Tesla Semi EV Truck Makes a Perfect Sense?
- 6 Steps to Help You Do More Effective Parenting
- Sonam Kapoor Makes a Splash at an Event with a Colorful Fashion Ensemble; See Pic
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank