Daimler Extends Connected Car Deal With Deutsche Telekom T-Systems
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform.
Daimler logo seen behind Mercedes' three-pointed star. (Photo: Reuters)
German carmaker Daimler has extended a contract for Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems unit to manage its connected car services. The German telecoms operator said that the deal was worth hundreds of millions of euros.
T-Systems connects more than two million Daimler vehicles across the globe via Daimler's connected car platform, which provides services such as live traffic information, emergency call, remote control, and parking search functions. Deutsche Telekom declined to say how long the contract extension was for.
Recommended For You
- Sri Lanka vs India: Visitors Have 'The Eye of The Tiger' at Galle
- Dia Mirza Looks Like A Royal Bride In Anju Modi Ensemble At ICW 2017 Day 4
- BMW M3 Review: The Everyday 3-Series Meant For The Racetrack
- Cheteshwar Pujara Credits County Cricket For 12th Test Ton
- Fake Video: It Was Not a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 That Exploded