Dark Horse: A Darker, More Aggressive Indian Chieftain is Here
Indian Chieftain Dark Horse is powered by the legendary Thunder Stroke 111 V-Twin engine.
Indian Chieftain Dark Horse (Image: Polaris India)
The latest entrant in the Indian Motorcycle family, Polaris India Pvt Ltd on November 25 unveiled the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse, a blacked-out bagger that allows riders customisation.
Attractively priced at Rs 31,99,175 (Ex Showroom Delhi), Indian Chieftain Dark Horse will be available in the signature Black Matt Paint.
The Chieftain Dark Horse has bits of chrome and features that make it one of the most aggressive American-made V-twin touring motorcycle in the market. The looks of it definitely attract a lot of eyeballs, owing to the dark matte paint which gives it an aggressive appeal.
It is powered by the Thunder Stroke 111 engine and built upon the same chassis and suspension as the Indian Chieftain. The new Chieftain Dark Horse comes from the factory fitted with a solo seat and short, tinted power windscreen, and also has its spacious hard bags, ABS, electronic cruise control, integrated premium audio system and remote key fob with keyless ignition.
To amplify the Dark Horse family attributes, the fenders, fairing, fuel tank and bags blacked out. Also, the iconic Indian Motorcycle headdress, forks, mirrors, handlebars and switch cubes, turn signals, tank console, engine and airbox cover, lower controls, floorboards and taillight housing are matte black too.
Recommended For You
- Protests Against Padmavati Rage at Chittorgarh Fort, Shots Fired in Air
- Designer Duo Gauri-Nainika's Debut Shoe Range Is The Ultimate Party Footwear You Were Looking For
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR
- Aaradhya Bachchan Turns 6; Amitabh Bachchan Gets Emotional
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer