Datsun Honours P.V. Sindhu With the redi-GO Sport for Rio Performance
"It will enable me to move around for training and help me strive for further success in my sport," says PV Sindhu.
PV Sindhu with the Datsun redi-GO Sport. (Photo: Datsun India)
Datsun has honoured medallist P.V. Sindhu for her achievement at the summer games recently held in Rio de Janeiro by presenting her with a Datsun redi-GO Sport.
Representing Datsun at the event to hand over the car keys to P.V. Sindhu, Sanjeev Aggarwal, Vice-President, After Sales, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd., said, “We are proud to give one (Datsun redi-GO Sport) to P.V. Sindhu who has brought laurels to this country for her sporting excellence.”
On receiving the redi-GO Sport, PV Sindhu said, “I am excited to get the peppy-looking Datsun redi-GO Sport. The design evokes a bold, can-do attitude and I am looking forward to driving the car. It will also enable me to move around for training and help me strive for further success in my sport.”
Datsun recently introduced redi-GO Sport to celebrate the festive season in India. The Datsun redi-GO Sport is a limited edition dressed with stripes, accents and a rear spoiler on the exterior together with new features like Bluetooth audio system, remote keyless entry and rear parking sensors.
The redi-GO Sport has been priced at Rs 3.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Recommended For You
- My Hard Work on Fitness Paying Off, Says Bhuvneshwar
- India vs Sri Lanka: We Were Five-six Overs Short of Victory, Says Rahul
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank
- Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin Debuts at Rider Mania 2017
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown