Datsun Honours P.V. Sindhu With the redi-GO Sport for Rio Performance
"It will enable me to move around for training and help me strive for further success in my sport," says PV Sindhu.
PV Sindhu with the Datsun redi-GO Sport. (Photo: Datsun India)
Datsun has honoured medallist P.V. Sindhu for her achievement at the summer games recently held in Rio de Janeiro by presenting her with a Datsun redi-GO Sport.
Representing Datsun at the event to hand over the car keys to P.V. Sindhu, Sanjeev Aggarwal, Vice-President, After Sales, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd., said, “We are proud to give one (Datsun redi-GO Sport) to P.V. Sindhu who has brought laurels to this country for her sporting excellence.”
On receiving the redi-GO Sport, PV Sindhu said, “I am excited to get the peppy-looking Datsun redi-GO Sport. The design evokes a bold, can-do attitude and I am looking forward to driving the car. It will also enable me to move around for training and help me strive for further success in my sport.”
Datsun recently introduced redi-GO Sport to celebrate the festive season in India. The Datsun redi-GO Sport is a limited edition dressed with stripes, accents and a rear spoiler on the exterior together with new features like Bluetooth audio system, remote keyless entry and rear parking sensors.
The redi-GO Sport has been priced at Rs 3.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Recommended For You
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- LFW 2017: Of Gaurang Shah's Nine-yard Canvas and Indian Weaves
- Viceroy's House Review: This Partition Tale is Only Partially Engaging
- Industry Experts to Discuss Impact of Demonetisation, GST, RERA at Global Indian Realty Summit