Datsun redi-GO Sport Launched in India Ahead of Festive Season at Rs 3.49 Lakh
Arun Malhotra, MD Nissan Motor India and Sakshi Malik Olympic medal winner at the Launch of limited edition Datsun redi-GO Sport. (Image: Datsun India)
Datsun is introducing a new sport version of redi-GO to celebrate the festive season in India. The Datsun redi-GO Sport is a limited edition dressed with bold stripes and accents on the exterior priced at Rs 3,49,479 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and will be available for sale during the festive season.
Datsun also announced today that world-class female wrestler Sakshi Malik will be the face of the Datsun redi-GO Sport. Sakshi, who rapidly rose to fame during the Rio Olympics, is India’s first female wrestler to win an Olympic medal.
During the launch event, Sakshi Malik was honoured for her achievement at the Rio Olympic Games with a brand new Datsun redi-GO Sport, presented to her by Arun Malhotra, managing director, Nissan Motor India.
The special edition will have features like, sporty interiors that are themed black, remote key-less entry, Bluetooth audio system and rear parking sensors.
Watch | Datsun redi-Go Review: Is it Better than the Renault Kwid?
The redi-GO Sport variant will be available as the top grade and comes in three stylish body colours: Ruby, White and Grey. It will be available at all 227 Datsun dealerships across India.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Outlasts Zverev in Titanic Battle
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 2: Deals on Fitbit Charge 2, Coolpad Note 5 And More