Datsun redi-GO Sport Launched in India Ahead of Festive Season at Rs 3.49 Lakh
Arun Malhotra, MD Nissan Motor India and Sakshi Malik Olympic medal winner at the Launch of limited edition Datsun redi-GO Sport. (Image: Datsun India)
Datsun is introducing a new sport version of redi-GO to celebrate the festive season in India. The Datsun redi-GO Sport is a limited edition dressed with bold stripes and accents on the exterior priced at Rs 3,49,479 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and will be available for sale during the festive season.
Datsun also announced today that world-class female wrestler Sakshi Malik will be the face of the Datsun redi-GO Sport. Sakshi, who rapidly rose to fame during the Rio Olympics, is India’s first female wrestler to win an Olympic medal.
During the launch event, Sakshi Malik was honoured for her achievement at the Rio Olympic Games with a brand new Datsun redi-GO Sport, presented to her by Arun Malhotra, managing director, Nissan Motor India.
The special edition will have features like, sporty interiors that are themed black, remote key-less entry, Bluetooth audio system and rear parking sensors.
Watch | Datsun redi-Go Review: Is it Better than the Renault Kwid?
The redi-GO Sport variant will be available as the top grade and comes in three stylish body colours: Ruby, White and Grey. It will be available at all 227 Datsun dealerships across India.
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- SPIN TO WINIndia vs England: Wankhede Track Will Be Slow Turner, Says MCA Source
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet