Discovery Miniseries to Showcase the History of Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Harley-Davidson motorcycles have become almost synonymous with the term cruiser motorcycles thanks to the wide variety of motorcycles it has to offer. But that’s not the only reason behind its fan following, it’s also the history behind the company.
Built from the ground up by founders Walter and Arthur Davidson and their friend Bill Harley, the road to success was filled with obstacles, competitors and risks. Together these three young men, the sons of blue-collar immigrants, gave everything they had to ensure the survival of the company they founded.
It’s a legacy that has endured over 100 years – and at the heart of the brand and its loyal riders.
Discovery will soon be coming out with a miniseries titled – Harley and the Davidsons, which will premiere in India on October 14 at 9 PM. The three-part series will air on the next two consecutive Fridays, after its premiere.
Recommended For You
- DestinyColombia Plane Crash: Messi and Argentina Flew Same Aircraft Weeks Ago
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- Premier LeagueAguero, Fernandinho Get Red Cards As Chelsea Thump Man City to Stay Atop
- REST IN PEACEBodies of Brazil Football Team Killed in Crash Arrive Home