Ducati Scrambler Gets Rs 90,000 Cheaper as the Italian Giant Marks 90th Anniversary
Ducati Scrambler Classic
Ducati, a renowned name in superbike territory, is celebrating its 90th foundation day anniversary, which the Italian company is marking through special discounts. The brand was founded in the year 1926, and Ducati say the 90th year is an important milestone for the company.
Ducati fans will be quite chuffed to learn that the Scrambler's price tag has been slashed by Rs 90,000. The offer which is valid on all variants - Icon, Classic, Urban Enduro and Full Throttle - will last until December 31, 2016.
The Scrambler Icon in red can now be bought at an attractive price of INR 6.07 lakh, while Scrambler Classic, Urban Enduro and Full Throttle will be priced at INR 7.28 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom, Delhi) during the discount period.
Furthermore, the finance schemes in partnership with YES BANK that were recently launched will be valid for making purchases. Hence, Ducati customers can avail the best options available today in the segment for periods up to seven years.
Also, under a special scheme, customers can also avail reduction of up to three EMIs. However, to be eligible for availing these offers, the customer must be in cities where YES BANK has a presence.
Recommended For You
- Won't Let Virat Kohli Settle Into Rhythm, Says England Pacer Ball
- Barack Obama Spills The Beans On How He Survived The White House Years
- Rahul Gandhi Trolled For 'Torn Kurta' Antic During His Speech In Rishikesh
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- Hero Achiever 150 Review: Smart Features And Easy Riding