Ducati XDiavel and XDiavelS Launched in India, Price Starts At Rs 15.87 Lakh
The XDiavel is a belt-driven motorcycle, which means that powered is delivered to the rear wheel via a belt and not a chain, like regular cruisers but is a first for Ducati.
Ducati XDiavel Launched in India. (Image: News18)
Ducati has launched its performance oriented cruiser the XDiavel in India, at Rs 15.87 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). They also launched the XDiavelS priced at Rs 18.47 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The XDiavelS gets Brembo M50 brakes and a gloss black finish while the XDiavel comes in matte black paint option.
The Ducati XDiavel also gets a TFT screen with four different display modes, whereas the XDiavelS is equipped with Bluetooth module that lets riders view incoming calls, text messages and music playlists via their smartphone.
The XDiavel is powered by Ducati's 1,262 cc Testastretta DVT engine which is capable of delivering 156 hp and almost 129 Nm of torque that comes mated to a 6-speed transmission. The company promises 'low-speed excitement' which is due to the fact that the bike can deliver peak torque at as low RPM as 5,000 RPM. Interestingly, the XDiavel is a belt-driven motorcycle, which means that powered is delivered to the rear wheel via a belt and not a chain, like regular cruisers but is a first for Ducati.
It has three riding modes – Sport, Touring and Urban. In terms of electronics the bike is fitted with Ducati Safety pack (ABS+EBD), Ride by Wire, Traction Control and a 'Launch Control' system for those quick 0-100 km/h sprint times. Keeping up with tradition, high-end cruisers, the bike also has a cruise control.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Now Showing: Masand's Verdict On Welcome To New York, Sonu Ke Tittu Ki Sweety & Three Billboards
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
Recommended For You
- Raveena Tandon, Gauhar Khan, Other Bollywood Celebrities Slam Papon
- Welcome to New York Review: Diljit Dosanjh-Starrer Isn't Just A Terrible Film But A Depressing One
- Taimur and Inaaya's Viral Picture is a Treat We Deserve on Weekend!
- Munch on Strawberries to Pause Time and Undo Ageing
- Kareena Looks Stunning in a Black Saree as She Attends Bengaluru International Film Festival; See Pics