Ferrari declared the world's most powerful brand
Though Ferrari couldn't compete against the others in size, it excelled in loyalty and brand affection.
Mumbai: Renowned Italian automaker Ferrari has been conferred the title of 'world's most powerful brand' in a survey conducted by leading brand valuation experts, Brand Finance. Ferrari achieved this brand rating inspite of being less valuable and smaller than the competition which included brands like Google, Hermes, PwC, Coca-Cola as also car companies like Volkswagen and BMW.
The survey which is conducted worldwide takes into account a particular company's revenue per customer, profit margins, marketing and advertising spend. Though the Fiat-owned Ferrari brand couldn't compete against the other companies with respect to size, it excelled in loyalty and brand affection.
Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo commented: "It is always a pleasure to top any list and still more so when the competition includes some of the world's most famous companies. Behind this acknowledgement are exceptional products made by equally exceptional men and women. They made it possible and for that I thank them."
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology