Fiat Launches Punto EVO Pure at Rs 4.92 Lakh
Available with a 1.2-litre FIRE petrol engine, Punto EVO Pure will be available in six colors.
The new Fiat Punto will feature Fiat’s signature ‘Reindeer’ headlamps. (Photo: Fiat India)
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India today rolled out new Fiat Punto EVO Pure at starting price of Rs 4.92 lakhs. The Fiat Punt EVO Pure replaces the Fiat Punto Pure in the portfolio and becomes the entry-level offering under the Fiat brand.
The new Fiat Punto will feature Fiat’s signature ‘Reindeer’ headlamps.
Available with a 1.2-litre FIRE petrol engine with the power of 68 PS at 6000 rpm and maximum torque of 96 Nm at 2500 rpm, Punto EVO Pure will be available in six colors – Exotica Red, Bossanova White, Hip Hop Black, Minimal Grey, Bronzo Tan and Magnesio Grey.
Announcing the market roll out, Kevin Flynn, President and Managing Director, FCA India Pvt. Ltd. said, “With the Punto EVO Pure, our entry-level offering in the Fiat portfolio becomes stronger. Customers have always appreciated Fiat’s design, styling, and on-road dynamics and now with the Punto EVO Pure they can own a great looking hatchback at an exceptional value.”
With a Hydraulic Power steering, Fiat promises to provide a 3-year warranty with convenient service intervals of 15000 km.
Recommended For You
- Chris Gayle Denies Exposing Private Parts to Masseuse
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover Appear In a Steamy Condom Advertisement
- 2.0: S Shankar's Assistant Murali Manohar Alleges Non-payment of Dues
- Asia Cup: Team Reminded me of 2003 Triumph; Victory will be Special for Jugraj, Says Dhanraj Pillay
- India vs New Zealand: Virat Kohli 'Bows' Before Bhuvneshwar Kumar