Ford And Fisher-Price Team up to Create Mini-Mustang
Ford and Fisher-Price build a scaled down version of Ford Mustang for kids. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Ford has teamed up with Fisher-Price to create a new battery-operated Mustang.
The Power Wheels Smart Drive Mustang was built using scaled-down Ford design data, resulting in a miniature children's version of the V8-powered Mustang GT that features everything from traction control and stability monitoring to digital speed control and slow start and stop functions. It even has its own built-in sound system.
The toy car, which contains Power Wheels' first computer-controlled powertrain, comes in blue or pink colorways. It will go on sale at selected retailers in December for a recommended price of $359.99.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance