Ford And Fisher-Price Team up to Create Mini-Mustang
Ford and Fisher-Price build a scaled down version of Ford Mustang for kids. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Ford has teamed up with Fisher-Price to create a new battery-operated Mustang.
The Power Wheels Smart Drive Mustang was built using scaled-down Ford design data, resulting in a miniature children's version of the V8-powered Mustang GT that features everything from traction control and stability monitoring to digital speed control and slow start and stop functions. It even has its own built-in sound system.
The toy car, which contains Power Wheels' first computer-controlled powertrain, comes in blue or pink colorways. It will go on sale at selected retailers in December for a recommended price of $359.99.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- TOUGH TESTJunior Hockey World Cup: India Look to Carry Momentum Against England
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For
- NOT SO WELL DRESSED?Anurag Thakur's No to BCCI CEO's Request for Italian Suits for Indian Team