Ford And Fisher-Price Team up to Create Mini-Mustang
It is a scaled down version of Ford Mustang for kids that even has in-built speakers.
Ford and Fisher-Price build a scaled down version of Ford Mustang for kids. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Ford has teamed up with Fisher-Price to create a new battery-operated Mustang.
The Power Wheels Smart Drive Mustang was built using scaled-down Ford design data, resulting in a miniature children's version of the V8-powered Mustang GT that features everything from traction control and stability monitoring to digital speed control and slow start and stop functions. It even has its own built-in sound system.
The toy car, which contains Power Wheels' first computer-controlled powertrain, comes in blue or pink colorways. It will go on sale at selected retailers in December for a recommended price of $359.99.
Recommended For You
- After 10 Years, Only Five Countries Will Be Left Playing Test Cricket: Pietersen
- SL T20s: Bhuvneshwar, Bumrah's Workload to be Discussed, Focus on Kohli Too
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Is Lost In His Character as He Sells Papad on the Streets of Jaipur
- Reader's Query - Best Diesel Automatic Car under Rs 10 Lakhs - Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZDI AGS
- Chargesheet Filed Against Ness Wadia in Preity Zinta Molestation Case