Ford And Fisher-Price Team up to Create Mini-Mustang
Ford and Fisher-Price build a scaled down version of Ford Mustang for kids. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Ford has teamed up with Fisher-Price to create a new battery-operated Mustang.
The Power Wheels Smart Drive Mustang was built using scaled-down Ford design data, resulting in a miniature children's version of the V8-powered Mustang GT that features everything from traction control and stability monitoring to digital speed control and slow start and stop functions. It even has its own built-in sound system.
The toy car, which contains Power Wheels' first computer-controlled powertrain, comes in blue or pink colorways. It will go on sale at selected retailers in December for a recommended price of $359.99.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?