Ford And Fisher-Price Team up to Create Mini-Mustang
Ford and Fisher-Price build a scaled down version of Ford Mustang for kids. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Ford has teamed up with Fisher-Price to create a new battery-operated Mustang.
The Power Wheels Smart Drive Mustang was built using scaled-down Ford design data, resulting in a miniature children's version of the V8-powered Mustang GT that features everything from traction control and stability monitoring to digital speed control and slow start and stop functions. It even has its own built-in sound system.
The toy car, which contains Power Wheels' first computer-controlled powertrain, comes in blue or pink colorways. It will go on sale at selected retailers in December for a recommended price of $359.99.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Receives Special Gift From MS Dhoni After Beating England
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- 'India Still Wants Apology for 2014 Champions Trophy Incident'
- Bigg Boss 10: When Salman Khan's Thunder Was Stolen by His Nephew Ahil
- Katie Rich Of S.N.L Suspended Over Barron Trump Jibe