Ford And Fisher-Price Team up to Create Mini-Mustang
It is a scaled down version of Ford Mustang for kids that even has in-built speakers.
Ford and Fisher-Price build a scaled down version of Ford Mustang for kids. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Ford has teamed up with Fisher-Price to create a new battery-operated Mustang.
The Power Wheels Smart Drive Mustang was built using scaled-down Ford design data, resulting in a miniature children's version of the V8-powered Mustang GT that features everything from traction control and stability monitoring to digital speed control and slow start and stop functions. It even has its own built-in sound system.
The toy car, which contains Power Wheels' first computer-controlled powertrain, comes in blue or pink colorways. It will go on sale at selected retailers in December for a recommended price of $359.99.
Recommended For You
- Suzuki Swift Sport 2017 Unveil on September 12, India Launch Expected Soon
- Experimental Films Not Commercial Potboilers Lead The Way
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch Review: The Ecosystem That you Always Needed
- Mithali, Harmanpreet, Deepti Selected in ICC's Team of the World Cup
- 'Traditional Yet Contemporary,' Say Falguni & Shane About Their Upcoming Collection