Ford Classic prices slashed by up to Rs 1 lakh
The new Classic saloon, which is essentially the old-gen Fiesta, will now be Rs 70,000 to Rs 1 lakh cheaper.
Ford India has slashed prices of the Classic sedan and launched it at a starting price of Rs 4.99 lakh ex-Delhi. The new Classic saloon, which is essentially the old-gen Fiesta, will now be Rs 70,000 to Rs 1 lakh cheaper, which repositions the saloon as an entry-level three-box. The top-end 2014 Ford Classic is priced at Rs 7.59 lakh.
It now competes with the Fiat Linea Classic and the sub-4 metre sedans such as Honda Amaze, Maruti Dzire and the upcoming sub-4 metre sedans from Hyundai and Tata Motors. Ford attributes this price revision to its improved operational efficiencies.
The Ford Classic is powered by a 1.4 litre TDCi diesel and 1.6 litre Duratec petrol engines. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The Classic offers features such as keyless entry, speed sensitive locks, dual airbags and ABS as also EBD.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps