Ford Classic prices slashed by up to Rs 1 lakh
The new Classic saloon, which is essentially the old-gen Fiesta, will now be Rs 70,000 to Rs 1 lakh cheaper.
Ford India has slashed prices of the Classic sedan and launched it at a starting price of Rs 4.99 lakh ex-Delhi. The new Classic saloon, which is essentially the old-gen Fiesta, will now be Rs 70,000 to Rs 1 lakh cheaper, which repositions the saloon as an entry-level three-box. The top-end 2014 Ford Classic is priced at Rs 7.59 lakh.
It now competes with the Fiat Linea Classic and the sub-4 metre sedans such as Honda Amaze, Maruti Dzire and the upcoming sub-4 metre sedans from Hyundai and Tata Motors. Ford attributes this price revision to its improved operational efficiencies.
The Ford Classic is powered by a 1.4 litre TDCi diesel and 1.6 litre Duratec petrol engines. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The Classic offers features such as keyless entry, speed sensitive locks, dual airbags and ABS as also EBD.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test