Ford EcoSport Black Signature Edition Launched at Rs 9.26 Lakh
Ford EcoSport Signature Edition. (Photo: Ford)
With the festive season almost here, almost every auto manufacturer has been making tweaks and updates to their lineup in order or attract more sales. Ford has updated the EcoSport model range with the introduction of Signature Edition Range of accessories on one of their best selling models in India. The Black Titanium variant of the car with Signature Edition range of accessories will be available starting at a price tag of Rs 9.26 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), including almost Rs 37,000 worth of accessories inclusive of fitment and painting.
The additions are mainly exterior styling updates which include Daytime-Running Lights (DRLs) placed just under the fog lamps, front and rear bumper appliques, body graphics with EcoSport branding on the doors and illuminated scuff plates. On the inside, the car will have Black Vinyl Seat Covers with red stitching.
Elements in the new Signature Edition will be dealer fitted on the existing EcoSport Black that offers all-black exteriors including a black grille; black-out moulded headlamps, 16-inch black alloy wheels, black mirror covers, black fog lamp bezel, black roof rails & Roof cross bars.
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet