DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ford EcoSport Black Signature Edition Launched at Rs 9.26 Lakh
Ford EcoSport Signature Edition. (Photo: Ford)
With the festive season almost here, almost every auto manufacturer has been making tweaks and updates to their lineup in order or attract more sales. Ford has updated the EcoSport model range with the introduction of Signature Edition Range of accessories on one of their best selling models in India. The Black Titanium variant of the car with Signature Edition range of accessories will be available starting at a price tag of Rs 9.26 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), including almost Rs 37,000 worth of accessories inclusive of fitment and painting.
The additions are mainly exterior styling updates which include Daytime-Running Lights (DRLs) placed just under the fog lamps, front and rear bumper appliques, body graphics with EcoSport branding on the doors and illuminated scuff plates. On the inside, the car will have Black Vinyl Seat Covers with red stitching.
Elements in the new Signature Edition will be dealer fitted on the existing EcoSport Black that offers all-black exteriors including a black grille; black-out moulded headlamps, 16-inch black alloy wheels, black mirror covers, black fog lamp bezel, black roof rails & Roof cross bars.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?