Ford Mustang Scores Two Out of Five Stars in Euro NCAP Crash Test
There was insufficient pressure in the airbag to prevent the head from contacting the steering wheel through the deflated airbag material.
Ford Mustang during the Euro NCAP crash test. (Photo: Screengrab/Youtube)
The Ford Mustang was launched in India last year and has managed to get itself a loyal fan following already. The Mustang has undergone Euro NCAP crash testing to determine the safety of the passengers in case of a crash and it has scored just two stars.
Priced at over Rs 65 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi), the Mustang in India comes with a naturally aspirated 5.0-litre V8 that delivers 400 horsepower and 515 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
An excerpt from the crash report by Euro NCAP reads –
Here’s the footage of the crash.
You can read the full review of the Mustang here.
Recommended For You
- KL Rahul Seeks Inspiration From Sunil Gavaskar For Nagpur Test
- Lyon's Run-out of James Vince Could Determine Series, Feels Ponting
- S Durga Maker Asks For IFFI Screening, Actor Says Officials 'Avoiding' Him
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank