Ford Mustang Scores Two Out of Five Stars in Euro NCAP Crash Test
There was insufficient pressure in the airbag to prevent the head from contacting the steering wheel through the deflated airbag material.
Ford Mustang during the Euro NCAP crash test. (Photo: Screengrab/Youtube)
The Ford Mustang was launched in India last year and has managed to get itself a loyal fan following already. The Mustang has undergone Euro NCAP crash testing to determine the safety of the passengers in case of a crash and it has scored just two stars.
Priced at over Rs 65 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi), the Mustang in India comes with a naturally aspirated 5.0-litre V8 that delivers 400 horsepower and 515 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
An excerpt from the crash report by Euro NCAP reads –
Here’s the footage of the crash.
You can read the full review of the Mustang here.
Recommended For You
- Chatara Grabs Four as Zimbabwe Stun Sri Lanka
- Cheteshwar Pujara Sets Unwanted Record in Centurion Test
- These Photos Prove All Is Well Between Varun Dhawan And Rumoured Girlfriend Natasha
- 'We Have Jobs To Do': Twitter Rejects Milind Soman's 7-Hour Marathon Proposal
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More