Fuji Heavy Recalls 9.35 Lakh Subaru Cars Over Wiper Issue Worldwide
Subaru Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries is recalling about 935,000 units of its popular Subaru Legacy worldwide to fix an issue with their front windshield wipers, the company said on Friday.
The recall affects cars sold in 76 countries, including the United States, where around 592,000 vehicles are affected. The Japanese automaker said it was recalling around 107,000 cars domestically.
Affected models were produced from 2009 to 2013, a Fuji Heavy spokesman said.
Recommended For You
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Trailer: Daring Portrayal of Women Liberation
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Antalya Open: Ramkumar Stuns World Number 8 Thiem to Enter Quarters
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines