Fuji Heavy Recalls 9.35 Lakh Subaru Cars Over Wiper Issue Worldwide
The recall affects cars sold in 76 countries, including the United States, where around 592,000 vehicles are affected.
Subaru Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries is recalling about 935,000 units of its popular Subaru Legacy worldwide to fix an issue with their front windshield wipers, the company said on Friday.
The recall affects cars sold in 76 countries, including the United States, where around 592,000 vehicles are affected. The Japanese automaker said it was recalling around 107,000 cars domestically.
Affected models were produced from 2009 to 2013, a Fuji Heavy spokesman said.
Recommended For You
- David Warner's Daughters Find the Best Way to Beat the Heat
- Why Kareena Kapoor Khan Can Give New Actresses A Run For Their Money
- UM Commando Classic and Mojave First Ride Review: Royal Enfield Rival, Finally?
- HP Spectre x360 Review: The Finest Convertible From HP [With Video]
- Is Your iPhone And iPad iOS 11 Compatible? See the List