Fuji Heavy Recalls 9.35 Lakh Subaru Cars Over Wiper Issue Worldwide
The recall affects cars sold in 76 countries, including the United States, where around 592,000 vehicles are affected.
Subaru Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries is recalling about 935,000 units of its popular Subaru Legacy worldwide to fix an issue with their front windshield wipers, the company said on Friday.
The recall affects cars sold in 76 countries, including the United States, where around 592,000 vehicles are affected. The Japanese automaker said it was recalling around 107,000 cars domestically.
Affected models were produced from 2009 to 2013, a Fuji Heavy spokesman said.
Recommended For You
- 'This is the Best Catch You Will Ever See,' Weatherald Takes a Blinder in BBL
- Australian Open: Chung Hyeon Stuns Djokovic to Enter Quarter-finals
- Jadeja and Umesh Catch Eye in Fun Filled Indian Training Session
- Urvashi Rautela Trolled For Sporting A Bold Black Outfit At Filmfare Awards 2018
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More