Fuji Heavy Recalls 9.35 Lakh Subaru Cars Over Wiper Issue Worldwide
The recall affects cars sold in 76 countries, including the United States, where around 592,000 vehicles are affected.
Subaru Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries is recalling about 935,000 units of its popular Subaru Legacy worldwide to fix an issue with their front windshield wipers, the company said on Friday.
The recall affects cars sold in 76 countries, including the United States, where around 592,000 vehicles are affected. The Japanese automaker said it was recalling around 107,000 cars domestically.
Affected models were produced from 2009 to 2013, a Fuji Heavy spokesman said.
Recommended For You
- Sumit Nagal Stuns Yuki Bhambri, Enters Maiden Challenger Final
- She Said Yes! Gabba Sees a Pool Proposal During 1st Ashes Test
- Trump Hit on My Wife, She Showed His Fat Ass the Door: Billy Baldwin
- Jeep Recalls 1200 Compass SUV's in India Over Faulty Airbags
- India vs Sri Lanka: Ishant, Ashwin & Jadeja Bundle Out Lankans for 205