Fuji Heavy Recalls 9.35 Lakh Subaru Cars Over Wiper Issue Worldwide
The recall affects cars sold in 76 countries, including the United States, where around 592,000 vehicles are affected.
Subaru Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries is recalling about 935,000 units of its popular Subaru Legacy worldwide to fix an issue with their front windshield wipers, the company said on Friday.
The recall affects cars sold in 76 countries, including the United States, where around 592,000 vehicles are affected. The Japanese automaker said it was recalling around 107,000 cars domestically.
Affected models were produced from 2009 to 2013, a Fuji Heavy spokesman said.
Recommended For You
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- 2017 Hyundai Verna Mileage Figures Revealed, Lower Than Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Mahakali Actors Gagan Kang, Arijit Lavania Killed in a Road Accident
- I Don't Wish to Die and Abandon my Mother
- Barcelona Pay Tribute to Terror Victims With Betis Victory