Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade, Bookings Open At Rs. 17.61 Lakh.
The superbike will be available in two variants starting at Rs 17.61 lakh.
Fireblade was introduced by Honda in 2004 as 7th generations of CBR series started in 1992. (Photo: Honda India)
Japanese auto major Honda today announced the opening of bookings for the 25th-anniversary edition of its flagship super sports motorcycle CBR 1000RR Fireblade with price starting at Rs 17.61 lakh.
The 2017 Fireblade will be imported as a completely built unit (CBU) in India and will be available at Honda's exclusive Wing World outlets located in Mumbai and the Capital.
The superbike will be available in two variants -- CBR 1000RR Fireblade and CBR 1000RR Fireblade SP.
“The Fireblade, will be the most powerful, faster and lighter CBR1000RR from Honda's stable and we are very excited to add another chapter to the success story with its introduction in India," said Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI), Senior Vice President (Sales and Marketing).
Fireblade was introduced by Honda in 2004 as 7th generations of CBR series which began production in 1992.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma Go Green in Sri Lanka
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Turns Heads In A Traditional Anamika Khanna Attire
- Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri Get Into the Groove Ahead of First ODI