Honda launches new CBR 250R bike at Rs 1.56 lakh onwards
The new edition of the Honda CBR 250R bike is priced between Rs 1.56 lakh and Rs 1.86 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
New Delhi: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) launched a new edition of its global sports performance bike CBR 250R priced between Rs 1.56 lakh and Rs 1.86 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The 2013 edition CBR 250R is available for sale across all Honda exclusive authorised dealerships starting this month end, HMSI said in a statement.
"We have enhanced the aesthetic appeal of CBR250R by introducing four new coluors catering to expectations of Indian racing fanatics," HMSI Vice President (Sales & Marketing) Y S Guleria said.
The company said it is also offering a limited edition Repsol colour version of the bike priced at Rs 1.92 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), which will be available for sale only till October 2013 in C-ABS variant that incorporates advanced combined anti-lock braking system.
"The limited Repsol edition shall bring the racing DNA of Honda Repsol team's MotoGP bike for young racing enthusiasts and we are confident it will be well received by them," Guleria added.
The CBR 250R is powered liquid-cooled 250cc, 4-stroke, 4-valve single-cylinder engine.
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
From Our Network
- Shahabuddin jailed, alcohol ban lifted: Win-lose situation for Bihar CM Nitish Kumar- FirstPost
- My supporters will teach CM Nitish Kumar a lesson: Shahabuddin on bail cancellation - Pradesh18
- News Digest: HC defers hearing on plea challenging Modi election; How Bihar’s Ghatak platoons avenged Uri attack & more - Pradesh18