DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Honda launches new CBR 250R bike at Rs 1.56 lakh onwards
The new edition of the Honda CBR 250R bike is priced between Rs 1.56 lakh and Rs 1.86 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
New Delhi: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) launched a new edition of its global sports performance bike CBR 250R priced between Rs 1.56 lakh and Rs 1.86 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The 2013 edition CBR 250R is available for sale across all Honda exclusive authorised dealerships starting this month end, HMSI said in a statement.
"We have enhanced the aesthetic appeal of CBR250R by introducing four new coluors catering to expectations of Indian racing fanatics," HMSI Vice President (Sales & Marketing) Y S Guleria said.
The company said it is also offering a limited edition Repsol colour version of the bike priced at Rs 1.92 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), which will be available for sale only till October 2013 in C-ABS variant that incorporates advanced combined anti-lock braking system.
"The limited Repsol edition shall bring the racing DNA of Honda Repsol team's MotoGP bike for young racing enthusiasts and we are confident it will be well received by them," Guleria added.
The CBR 250R is powered liquid-cooled 250cc, 4-stroke, 4-valve single-cylinder engine.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users