DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Honda teases Brio sedan, to launch in India next year
Honda will bring in the Brio-based sedan to India next year and that too with a diesel engine.
Honda officials have made it clear that they will be bringing in the Brio-based sedan to India next year and that too with a diesel engine under the hood. Now, Honda has released teasers of the India-bound Brio on its Thai website.
Rumored to be less than 4 metres in length to get excise benefits, the highlight of this compact Honda will be the 1.5-litre diesel engine, the likes of which will later on be also plonked in the City. The engine, Honda officials say that will deliver exceptional fuel efficiency and will also have decent power figures. From the teaser images, it is clear that Honda has followed the add-on boot formula, which seems to be working well in India (read eCS, Dzire).
With the Brio sedan, Honda is looking to rectify the only chink in its armor, the lack of diesel engines. For a country which is obsessed with diesel and not for the wrong reason given the sky-high prices of petrol, this move from the Japanese car manufacturer will help boost its sales manifold
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet