Honda Teases Upcoming All-Terrain Vehicle, To Launch in 2017
A teaser image of the new Honda Pioneer side-by-side all-terrain vehicle. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
Japanese car and bike maker Honda is getting ready to launch its first "side-by-side" utility vehicle for those whose jobs or interests take them to extreme locations. Set to be officially unveiled in 2017, the Honda Pioneer will offer four-wheel drive and will come in two-seat and four-seat configurations.
A motorbike-derived 700cc engine will call the shots and Honda promises that the vehicle will be more practical than a quad bike yet much easier to manage and navigate than a traditional SUV.
"Our engineers and designers have developed it from the wheels up with the same attention to detail they would any Honda vehicle," said Steve Morris, Head of Honda (UK). "[It] sets a new benchmark for a side by side ATV."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Receives Special Gift From MS Dhoni After Beating England
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- 'India Still Wants Apology for 2014 Champions Trophy Incident'
- Bigg Boss 10: When Salman Khan's Thunder Was Stolen by His Nephew Ahil
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year