Honda unveils the new 2013 Civic
A new front fascia marks the difference in the new Honda 2013 Civic.
Mumbai: Just before its LA auto show debut, Honda has unveiled the new 2013 Civic. A new front fascia marks all the difference in this model with a blackened out honeycomb grille and chrome accent bar. The headlamps are also new and the entire lines of the car look sculpted. At the rear, the lights are new as also are the bumper and diffuser. Honda is also offering new alloy wheels.
The company is currently tight-lipped about whether there will be any mechanical changes. Interiors are also expected to receive some of the benevolences that have been showered on the exteriors.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement