DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Honda unveils the new 2013 Civic
A new front fascia marks the difference in the new Honda 2013 Civic.
Mumbai: Just before its LA auto show debut, Honda has unveiled the new 2013 Civic. A new front fascia marks all the difference in this model with a blackened out honeycomb grille and chrome accent bar. The headlamps are also new and the entire lines of the car look sculpted. At the rear, the lights are new as also are the bumper and diffuser. Honda is also offering new alloy wheels.
The company is currently tight-lipped about whether there will be any mechanical changes. Interiors are also expected to receive some of the benevolences that have been showered on the exteriors.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong