Honda unveils the new 2013 Civic
A new front fascia marks the difference in the new Honda 2013 Civic.
Mumbai: Just before its LA auto show debut, Honda has unveiled the new 2013 Civic. A new front fascia marks all the difference in this model with a blackened out honeycomb grille and chrome accent bar. The headlamps are also new and the entire lines of the car look sculpted. At the rear, the lights are new as also are the bumper and diffuser. Honda is also offering new alloy wheels.
The company is currently tight-lipped about whether there will be any mechanical changes. Interiors are also expected to receive some of the benevolences that have been showered on the exteriors.
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Grandmother of Captured Indian Soldier Chandu Babulal Chavan Dies of Shock
- India Shouldn't Unilaterally Scrap Indus Waters Treaty: Medha Patkar
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC