Honda unveils the new 2013 Civic
A new front fascia marks the difference in the new Honda 2013 Civic.
Mumbai: Just before its LA auto show debut, Honda has unveiled the new 2013 Civic. A new front fascia marks all the difference in this model with a blackened out honeycomb grille and chrome accent bar. The headlamps are also new and the entire lines of the car look sculpted. At the rear, the lights are new as also are the bumper and diffuser. Honda is also offering new alloy wheels.
The company is currently tight-lipped about whether there will be any mechanical changes. Interiors are also expected to receive some of the benevolences that have been showered on the exteriors.
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Cyrus Mistry Removed as Chairman, Ratan Tata Takes Interim Charge
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties