Hyundai Elite i20 Automatic Launched at Rs 9.01 Lakhs
The new variant also gets a new engine offering - 1.4 Litre Kappa Petrol.
Hyundai Elite i20. (Photo: Hyundai)
Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL), the country’s second largest car manufacturer and largest passenger car exporter have introduced the new 1.4L Kappa petrol engine with 4-speed automatic transmission in Elite i20, thus offering a powerful & comfortable drive option. Additionally, safety reinforcement with features like 6 Airbags, Speed-sensing Auto door lock & height adjustable front seat belts on Elite i20 & i20 Active now establish them as one of the safest cars in their respective segment.
Announcing the introduction of Automatic Transmission and additional safety features, Rakesh Srivastava, Sr. VP – Sales & Marketing, HMIL, said “The Hyundai i20 is super performer brand in the premium compact segment. Hyundai has developed a solid reputation for quality, design, performance and premium features. As a customer-centric company, our goal is to enhance the overall value proposition of i20 brand and make it more aspirational and desirable for a wide range of different people.”
Both the Elite i20 and i20 Active models sport the Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design philosophy, which also made its way to the new Elantra.
The i20 brand has crossed 1 million units in sales across the country. “Made in India, Made for the World” as a globally successful brand, i20 is the most awarded car in the Indian automobile landscape winning as many as 34 awards since its launch. The Elite i20 has also won the prestigious Indian Car of the Year (ICOTY) award in 2015.
Recommended For You
- Padmavati Row: Karni Sena to Intensify Agitation If the Film is Not Banned
- Bigg Boss 11: Bandagi Kalra's Father Hospitalised After Her Excessive PDA with Puneesh Sharma Inside the House?
- Tesla Semi Electric Truck Unveiled, Gets Electric Range of 800 Km
- Sakshi Malik Wants to Emulate Inspirational Sushil Kumar’s Olympic Achievements
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer