Hyundai India releases sketches of the upcoming Elite i20
Designed in Germany, Hyundai's Elite i20 gets an evolved version of the company's Fluidic Design theme.
Mumbai: Just a day after we showed you pictures of an uncamouflaged i20 testing, Hyundai has released sketches of the car. Called the Elite i20, the new car will have its first unveiling in India on August 11. Prices, trims and other details are also expected to be revealed on the same date. Bookings though start from today.
The new i20 is expected to have a larger footprint than the outgoing one. The interiors will also be spruced up and will carry forward features from its siblings like the Grand i10 and Xcent but in a more premium avatar. The boot space will also be more.
Designed in Germany, Hyundai's Elite i20 gets an evolved version of the company's Fluidic Design theme. Termed 2.0, the design makes the Elite i20 look a tad sharper than before.
The car is expected to come with the same set of engines which power its predecessor, though with bumped up power and efficiency. Hyundai is expected to phase out the old i20 once the Elite i20 makes its way to Indian showrooms.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner